Our Response to COVID-19 Ensuring the Safest Environment for You
To our valued guests: We are closely monitoring government both locally and nationally on policy changes, CDC guidelines, government mandates and public health advancements. We will continue to make changes as necessary or appropriate to our policies and procedures but want to ensure you that we care deeply about our guests and family of employees and want to ensure the highest level of safety for everyone. Our guidelines have been developed in consultation with the Passenger Vessel Association, US Coast Guard, Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association as well as local health care officials.
Moving forward, along with our already stringent cleaning protocols here are some of the other things we are doing to ensure your safety:
- Pre-shift temperature checks for all staff members
- All employees will be required to wear face masks
- Masks required when checking in.
- Adhering to strict deep and more frequent sanitizing and cleaning prior, during and after each rental, along with providing sanitation stations in the office, when you check in. All areas will be taken into consideration including life jackets, navigational maps, steering wheels and seating areas.
- More frequent hand washing, use of gloves and paying close attention to exceeding any new standard as directed by State and Local Agencies
- We will remind guests to adhere to the CDC’s Guidelines on safe Social Distancing including maintaining 6 feet from other parties if docking at a beach and remind you to wash your hand often, use provided hand sanitizer stations, avoid handshakes and most importantly have fun while out on one of our rentals.
We look forward to welcoming you for a day of fun on the water!